BACK TO TOP
Terms & Conditions - Seasons Christmas Outlet
- ORDERS can be placed on-line or by telephone for delivery in the UK mainland. For orders to be delivered outside of the UK, it is advised to discuss your order by email or telephone before placing an order. Personal callers are welcome to visit our huge ‘two floor’ Christmas Outlet.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust the prices in the event of a change in VAT rates. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- PAYMENT. We accept most credit or debit cards.
- Credit and debit card payments are only deducted once the item(s) ordered are confirmed to be in stock. We try our best to do this on the day of dispatch.
- GUARANTEE. All goods are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase, however, the guarantee is void if the goods when returned show signs of misuse, neglect, damaged caused by accident or the goods have been altered or modified electrically. This guarantee does not apply outside the UK.
- For UNWANTED and FAULTY products please view our returns section RETURNS.
- CLAIMS. Goods that are lost or damaged in transit must be made aware to us within 24 hours of delivery by email or telephone. In the case of non-delivery, please allow 3 days just in case the delivery has been delayed, otherwise we advise you to call us for assistance. Damaged goods and packaging must be retained for inspection.
- REFUNDS. Refunds will be made to customers who have purchased goods from Seasons Christmas Outlet only. This must be done via our online returns system. We can only accept goods back that are complete, unused and in “as new” condition (i.e. if a box has been opened to examine a product it must have been done without damaging or marking the product in any way). Goods must be returned in the original box, complete with packing and accessories (if applicable) at the consumers expense together with a purchase receipt.
- Where goods are purchased by credit or debit card, refunds will only be made to the original card account used for the transaction. A copy of the customer credit, debit card receipt and store receipt must also be submitted.
- None of the above conditions affects your statutory rights.
Seasons Christmas Outlet, recommends that you do not work with live electrical equipment, neither should you attempt to undertake any repair, unless you are suitably qualified and competent.